Dell is the United State's leading computer company and ranks No.1 in market share and designs, builds and customizes products and services to satisfy a complete range of customer requirements.
Dell desktop and laptop computer systems have won every single major computer industry award and are designed for small businesses and home users desiring high-quality computing. The product line features the latest high-performance components on an award-winning platform, and of course are backed by Dellís industry leading service and support.
Since 2002, U.S. consumers choose Dell as their No. 1 computer systems provider. Thereafter, MyBrandNewPC.com became a value-added distributor of Dell desktop and laptop computer systems.
We custom configure, build and deliver a desktop computer system, with the minimum system specifications detailed below, and which we find is more than ample for 99% of all your home and even home-based business computing needs.
These systems are ideal for everyone and include the latest, greatest, and fastest in computer technology and software. If you have specific needs, just share them with us, and weíll have Dell custom configure and build the perfect system for you.
When your brand new computer arrives, just take it out the box, plug it in, and youíre ready to go! Itís that simple!
Dell offers built-in reliability and exceptional performance. And because youíll want to use your new computer every day, Dellís warranties and services are designed to give you peace of mind. Dellís Service & Support is one of the many things that sets Dell apart from the rest. In fact, Dell has won more service and support awards in the last 5 years than any other PC manufacturer.
And lastly, your computer system is fully upgradeable (unlike some of those entry level systems you see advertised and which can become obsolete in a year or two) for any future expansion or changes in your computing needs. With this computer, youíre good for years to come!
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (DC2009 Desktop):
* Dell Micro-Tower
* Color: Midnight gray
* Intelģ Dual Core Processors
* 800MHz Front-side Bus Speed
* Sound: Integrated 7.0 Audio
* Video/Graphics: Integrated Intel 3D Extreme Graphics
* Modem: 56K PCI V.92 Data/Fax Modem
* NIC: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista
* Memory: 1-2 GB DDR SDRAM
* Hard Drive / Storage: 80-160 GigaByte Hard Drive
* 7200 RPM
* Optical Bays: Two 5.25 inch bays
* Comes w/ 48X Max CD-RW Drive (Burner: Reads and Writes)
(Limited time Free Upgrade to DVD-RW)
* Mouse: Dell 2-button Scroll
* Keyboard: QuietKey Keyboard
* Stereo Speakers: Dell A225
* Monitor: Dell 15" Flat Screen Color Monitor
(Limited time Free Upgrade to 17")
* Color: Midnight Gray
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Software Package
* Productivity Software Package (Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Database)
* Entertainment / Productivity software package
* Music / Pictures software package
* 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
* Technical Support & At Home Service
* Lifetime Online Tech Support
Your complete price is only $34.95 per week
See more information about our
Desktops and Laptops at: Tech Specs
Important Computer Buying Hints
(and some of our FREE Upgrades today):
1) Our Competitorís Pricing:
Weíve researched all of our financing competitors. We already know that we have the best brand. But in terms of pricing, the closest we found matching our system specifications was $39.99 per week, or $312 more than our price. Several others were in the $36.99 - $42.99 range. And on top of these savings that we offer, we donít charge any additional Processing and/or Membership fees, which some of our competitors do.
2) Get a Intel Processor
The processor is the brain of your computer, and Intel is top-of-the-line and provides solid performance for internet surfing, music, graphics, and games.
3) Get a 17 inch monitor versus a 15 inch
Just like your TV, bigger is better.
4) Get Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition versus older Windows editions
The overall computer experience is greatly enhanced by choosing the appropriate operating system, and Windows Vista is Microsoft's newest operating system.
5) Don't buy someone else's used computer
Beware of buying someone else's used computer. Who knows what's on it, or what trouble is waiting for you!
6) Get a respected and brand-name computer
Stay away from secondary, off-brand name, or discount brand personal computers.
7) Avoid bargain priced entry level computers
Avoid those "off brand", bargain priced entry level computers. By the time you upgrade your monitor, and get the right amount of speed, memory and storage, and everything else you need, the advertised price has turned into closer to $1,100 or so.
8) If you can pay cash in full for any of your purchases, do it.
It's always best to go direct to the manufacturer and pay cash if you can for your merchandise. If you need to finance something, be responsible.
See how to activate a new account with us at: How We Do It